Friday, October 24, 2008

Annoyed - I

Everytime I've watched Federer play, anytime I've watched him play, I've always had a strange, nagging thought clawing at the back of my mind - who does this man look like? Many, many tournaments have passed without having received my undivided attention because I've been wondering who the hell he looks like. Watching him play in Basel the other day, I finally understood.



Roger Federer looks like Arbaaz Khan.

6 comments:

Faisal said...

hahahahahah! You're actually right! Whats with the new blog? The old one was perfectly fine...

sub. said...

hai na?? lol..just for fun :)

Koshi said...

faisal!!
how are you?!!

Faisal said...

Hi kiddo :-) So you do come online? I knew it, I knew you'd blocked me on your chat list! I'm well, thank you. You?

Koshi said...

:)..haven't blocked you or anything bubb..glad you're ok..you're right btw sub..never really noticed till now!

Faisal said...

You haven't? But I never see you online, child! :-) What's up?